Battle Basketball © All rights reserved.
1. Games are 20 minute halves (running clock). The clock will stop during the last 3 minutes of each half.
Two (2) TIMEOUTS PER HALF, NO Carry Over. Idaho High School Rules. Home Team listed first on schedule.
Home team responsible to provide ball for each game. Ties broken by head to head, pt. differential between teams involved, 15 pt. max.
Three minute half time. Overtime situations will be one minute. No additional timeouts, may keep second half timeouts.
2. A technical foul will be shot. Clock Stops. Two technical fouls by any one player or coach will result in automatic suspension from play or coaching for remainder of the day.
3. Press Rule = No press when one team is ahead by 15 points. Pressing will be allowed for lower grades with the exception of 3rd grade (no press 1st half) because Washington State qualifier in effect.
4. Running clock in second half in final three minutes if one team is ahead by 20 points or more.
Games will run quickly. In order to maximize your basketball time please advise your team to hustle on and off the court during substitutions and timeouts, clock is running.
*In addition, please instruct your players and fans to stay off the court during timeouts and between games.
5, There will be a daily admission charge for our Battle Classic. Concessions (including water, sport drink and snacks) will be available.
6, One coach and/or an assistant coach or scorekeeper will be admitted free as part of the team. Two bracelets will be inside your team packet and must be worn to enter the gym for remaining games.
7. Please inform your team and fans to be considerate to the officials and the school facilities.
This will assist us in our ability to host future basketball events.
8.AAU takes a strong stance against fighting, threats and disruptive behavior. Anyone involved in such behavior, including but not limited to, athletes, coaches, parents, spectators, vendors, officials or other event attendees maybe removed from the event. Additionally, athletes and teams may be disqualified from the event. A report of any such disturbance is to be filed with AAU Compliance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASOTIN/ASOTIN 2- 215 2ND STREET ASOTIN WASHINGTON 99402
LINC - LINCOLN JR. HIGH SCHOOL - 1945 4TH AVE, CLARKSTON WASHINGTON
CLK - CLARKSTON HIGH SCHOOL & ANNEX - 401 CHESTNUT STREET, CLARKSTON WASHINGTON
JEN - JENIFER JR. HIGH SCHOOL - 1213 16TH, LEWISTON, IDAHO
LCSC AUX. -( NOT MAIN GYM - ENTRANCE AT EAST SIDE OF LCSC ACTIVITY CENTER)
LEWIS- CLARK STATE COLLEGE Auxilary Gym - 500 8TH AVENUE, LEWISTON, IDAHO
LHS - Lewiston High School 1114 9th ave. lewiston, idaho
SAC - Sacajawea Jr. High School 3610 12th street
LAPWAI 1 & 2- Lapwai High School 200 Willow Ave W. Lapwai Idaho 83540.
LAPWAI ELEM- Lapwai Elementary-170 Agency Rd, Lapwai, Id 83540
We anticipate a fun days of basketball and look forward to seeing you and your team this weekend.